Fees:- in Ely Cambridge and Woolpit Suffolk.
How much time do you think we will need to spend together?
The Thrive Programme takes between 8 - 10 hours to complete on a one-to-one basis or in groups. This is usually undertaken over a 3-4 week period, sometimes a longer, depending on clients needs. The Fee for the programme is £800. There will be a final session at the end of the programme usually one month after the end of the programme. If you have already studied the programme via one of Rob's books and would just like one consultation to fine-tune your skill set, ask some questions or to clarify some points for you then please get in touch as I am happy to help. A single consultation is £150.
Learn to Thrive without medication or therapy
How much does The Thrive Programme cost?
All sessions are between 60 to 90 minutes long and the Fee for The Thrive Programme is £800.00. There are no hidden charges and there will be no additional payments once you start. In this way you can budget for the programme accordingly.
Thrive for Teenagers and Young People has a Fixed Fee of £800. If coaching sessions are needed subsequently these can be arranged and these are charged at £80per session.
Thrive as a Non-Smoker is a Fixed Fee of 300.00
Fly Happy with The Thrive Programme is a Fixed Fee of £300.00.
What will I get for my money?
Completing The Thrive Programme with me consists of the following:
• Complementary initial consultant.
• 60/90 minute sessions depending on the programme.
• A follow up session to ensure you are Thriving!
Coaching sessions to help establish good practice
• Complementary copies of work books, journals and printouts (if payment made in full up front)
• Access to me in-between sessions via email, telephone or Skype as necessary.
What if can’t afford it?
Without doubt The Thrive Programme is one of the most effective ways of improving and maintaining your mental health. Whether you feel you can afford The Thrive Programme or not depends on how much you value what I can do for you. For example, UK citizens are prepared to pay up to £500.00 for an ipad, or a top quality smartphone and they will justify spending this amount of money because they value what these objects will do for them. It currently costs over £1,300.00 to learn to drive in the UK at the moment and insurance can add on £1,983 per year. Again, learner drivers will justify the cost because they value what being able to drive will bring them. The average woman spends £40.000 in a lifetime on haircuts and £100.000 on beauty products and an Xbox 360 with all the trimmings costs £289 00+. £800.00 won’t seem that much if you value what The Thrive Programme will get for you.
What symptoms do you treat?
The Thrive programme is all about showing people how to thrive. When we thrive our unhelpful symptoms either disappear completely or we pay no attention to them whatsoever.
- All phobias including emetophobia (fear of vomiting), OCD.
- Social anxiety, stress, panic disorder, low mood, feeling down, emotional problems.
- Confidence issues, fear of failure, performance anxiety &exam nerves.
- Eating disorders (including anorexia nervosa, bulimia), body dysmorphia.
- Self-harming, sexual problems (including vaginismus, premature ejaculation, impotence)
- Weight loss and weight management, stopping smoking (92.5% success rate), addressing excessive alcohol and drug consumption, sleep problems (chronic insomnia, night-terrors, nightmares).
- Irritable Bowel Syndromes (IBS), chronic Fatigue/ Post-viral Fatigue/ ME/ fibromyalgia.
- Anger management, overcoming trauma including bereavement
- Relationship difficulties.
How successful is The Thrive Programme?
The Thrive Programme is an evidenced-based practice that is proving itself to be very successful. Please do take the time to review the written testimonials on my website as well as the testimonials on the Thrive Programme company website (www.thriveprogramme.org). These will provide you with a good idea of how successful the programme is.
How different is The Thrive Programme to other inventions such as psychotherapy or counselling?
The Thrive Programme is not psychotherapy nor counselling. It is a psychological training programme. You will learn to understand, not only how your issue came about and how you have been maintaining it, but, more importantly, how you can overcome it.
My main focus will be on your present and future life as opposed to what might have happened to you in the past – I am most interested in what you want rather than what is wrong with you. Together we will work in a very structured and purposeful way. You will move forward using effective goal-setting strategies which are designed to help you create a life of psychological and emotional freedom.
You live in Cambridgeshire, UK but I don’t – can you still help me?
Yes, I can. I do see clients on a one-to-one basis at my clinics in Ely, Cambridgeshire and Woolpit Suffolk but I also work with a lot of clients who live in varying parts of the UK as well as client who live overseas via Skype or Facetime
My Skype address is kate.patterson2.
How do I contact you?
I would love to hear from you so why not drop me an email or give me a ring:
Tel 01638 333011